1098-E Interest statement
U.S. Department of Education

1098-E Interest statement

How can I get a copy my 1098-E interest statement for my federal student loan?

You will need to contact your loan servicer directly to request your 1098-E. If you are unsure of who your loan servicer is, you may locate that information in the National Student Loan Data System, or by calling our Federal Student Aid Information Center at 1-800-433-3243.


Topic Information
  • Topic #: 28022-671
  • Date Created: 12/31/2012
  • Last Modified Since: 01/18/2017
  • Viewed: 47895

Notice of Language Assistance: English  |  español  |  中文: 繁體版  |  Việt-ngữ  |  한국어  |  Tagalog  |  Русский