U.S. Department of Education
ED.gov - Link to ED.gov Home Page

Mobile Answers

Student loan account access and information

How can I get information about the status of my student loan, make payment arrangements, change contact information or get forms?

If you have a Direct Loan (William D. Ford loan) with the U.S. Department of Education, you may access your account on the web.  On this site you can access account information, make payment arrangements, download forms, and change your contact information.  If you have questions about your account, contact the Federal Student Aid Information Center at 1-800-433-3243.

If you have a Federal Family Education Loan (FFEL) with a third party lender such as Sallie Mae, please contact the lender directly.  If you are not sure who your lender is, you may access your loan history by visiting the National Student Loan Data System, or by calling the Federal Student Aid Information Center at 1-800-433-3243.

Topic Information
  • Topic #: 28022-551
  • Date Created: 12:31:2012
  • Last Modified Since: 03:25:2015
  • Viewed: 16044

Notice of Language Assistance: English  |  español  |  中文: 繁體版  |  Việt-ngữ  |  한국어  |  Tagalog  |  Русский