High school transcripts
U.S. Department of Education

High school transcripts

How do I get a copy of my high school transcripts?

Contact the school district where you attended high school or your state department of education.  If you attended a non-public school, you will want to contact the school directly.  Please note that the U.S. Department of Education does not maintain transcript records of any school.

Topic Information
  • Topic #: 28022-609
  • Date Created: 12/31/2012
  • Last Modified Since: 09/19/2016
  • Viewed: 74257

Notice of Language Assistance: English  |  español  |  中文: 繁體版  |  Việt-ngữ  |  한국어  |  Tagalog  |  Русский