Adult literacy and ESL
U.S. Department of Education

Adult literacy and ESL

How can I find an adult literacy or English as a Second Language (ESL) program in my area?

To find a literacy program in your area you can search America's Literacy Directory. The state Director of Adult Education can also provide information about state and federally funded programs. You may also wish to contact a neighborhood library, community college, and city or county human services office for information.


Topic Information
  • Topic #: 28022-596
  • Date Created: 12/31/2012
  • Last Modified Since: 01/18/2017
  • Viewed: 1493

Notice of Language Assistance: English  |  español  |  中文: 繁體版  |  Việt-ngữ  |  한국어  |  Tagalog  |  Русский