Grants and loans to go to college
U.S. Department of Education

Grants and loans to go to college

How can I receive grants or loans to go to college?

To apply for federal grants or student loans to go to college, you will need to complete and submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The U.S. Department of Education's student financial assistance programs include:

· Grants: Financial aid you do not have to repay.

· Campus Based Aid: Financial aid you earn while enrolled in school that will help pay your educational expenses.

-Perkins Loans

-Federal Work-Study Program


-Stafford Loans

Topic Information
  • Topic #: 28022-559
  • Date Created: 12/31/2012
  • Last Modified Since: 09/14/2016
  • Viewed: 1527

Notice of Language Assistance: English  |  español  |  中文: 繁體版  |  Việt-ngữ  |  한국어  |  Tagalog  |  Русский